8th - 14th August 2021 TBC
You'll source gorgeous homewares and accessories to update your stock and give your client properties the 'wow' factor.
Whilst also rejuvinating your mind and body in Bali with likeminded property stylists, stylists and designers.
Numbers STRICTLY LIMITED to ensure unique sourcing opportunities. Claim your SPOT NOW!
Rejuvinate your mind, body and stock in a supportive environment
Naomi will guide you on buying trips to update your stock with custom homewares and accessories! There are options for custom production for your brand. Naomi has years of experience buying offshore and running a successful property styling and design business. Want to know more? Book a call
- Are you a home stager, property stylist, designer or homewares shop owner?
- Do you love adventure?
- Do you want to take your business to the next level?
- Do you want to update your stock with unique and stylish pieces?
- Are you ready to set goals and implement them for success?
- Five days of homewares sourcing for small and large volume suppliers (9th - 13th August 2021)
- Covering everything from cushions, lighting and chairs to ceramics and much more
- Accomodation 5 nights (8th - 12th August 2021)
- Breakfast daily and nightly dinner including Welcome Dinner
- Local co ordinator for the group to facilitate and manage deliveries, storage and shipping via a local freight forwarder during the trip and for a time period after the trip
- Freight forwarder introduction
- Daily on ground transport
- Massages to help you recover
- Purchase tracking system in country
*Does not include flights
Naomi Findlay is Australia's renovation and design expert. She is the founder and principal educator at the International Institute of Home Staging. She was the founder SILK Home Staging & Styling, a successful home staging business, is the author of the bestselling book Ignite Your Property Mojo and regularly writes for realestate.com.au.
In addition to her styling skills and expertise, Naomi has postgraduate qualifications in training and assessment, adult and tertiary education and a PhD on effective elements to education as well as several years of university teaching experience.
She is a Designer on channel 10's 2019 series Changing Rooms.
© 2019 International Institute of Home Staging Pty Ltd