The Australian National Home Staging Symposium in conjunction with Interiors Addict is brimming with Australian experts, delivering to you the best of home staging and home staging business information based on the Australian property market and the Australian home staging industry.
We are bringing together the top speakers from all areas of business that are going to be teaching you implementable and actionable steps transform your business.
Experts that are going to be teaching you how to leverage your home staging business:
– how to reach thousands of potential customers online
– how to build a brand and community who are passionate about the industry
– how to take this community and draw potential customers from it
– how to take the techniques you are learning at the event and integrate them into your business without sarificing time with your clients
– how to keep your business running by avoiding business burnout
– how to find, connect with and develop successful partnerships with agents
– how to talk to home sellers, convert leads and handle objections
and much much more!!!!
It is an event where home staging and property industry members get together to build the strategies, relationships, and expertise they need to rapidly accelerate their personal and business growth.
It’s called the National Home Staging Symposium, and it will bring hundreds of industry members, together with industry thought leaders, and key influencers in property, real estate and small business from June 11 – 12 for a two-day journey through optimizing every point of their Home Staging careers and businesses.
IIHS are now taking applications for their 2016 Scholarships, all people attending the event are eligible to apply for the scholarship! Details and an application form will be sent directly to you with your ticket confirmation email.
Are you as excited as we are? Click here to purchase your ticket and to find out more information about the event!