INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOME STAGING PTY LTD™
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IIHS™ MEMBERSHIPS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The IIHS™ Memberships –
- Product Descriptions and Deliverables
This is what you will receive from IIHS™ when you purchase this membership –
- Professional Membership Logo for use on Marketing materials and Website
- Ask me anything live call once a month.
- Recorded Ask me anything call forwarded to email supplied by customer
- Monthly tool kit with resources
- Styling product spotlight
- Business inspiration – interviews
- Option to have feature properties promoted on IIHS™ site and social media
- Option to have your work featured on the IIHS™ Houzz profile
- Free listing on the IIHS™ staging directory and access to member only forum
- Discounts on IIHS™ events and products and all information is sent via email to address supplied by customer
- Payment Terms
Monthly Instalment payments. Financial members have the right to use the IIHS™ Member Logo on their marketing materials and website. If payments are not maintained or fail then the member must remove ALL IIHS™ membership information immediately from their marketing material and Website.
IIHS™ does not give or make any guarantee or warranty, or make any representation, as to any outcome, result or benefit the purchaser might achieve or obtain by purchasing one of these membership products. Any decision to purchase is made without any reliance upon anything other than what is stated in these terms and conditions. IIHS™’s liability to the purchaser is limited to the statutory warranties provided to every consumer under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading legislation of each State and Territory of Australia where the sale/purchase is made. IIHS™ is bound by these consumer protection statutory warranties that are implied into this agreement by law and cannot be excluded. Whilst IIHS™ has taken great care in the creation and development of each membership product it cannot and does not warrant that the product is entirely free of accidental errors, omissions or inaccuracies. The structure and content of each membership is purely for educational and training purposes and should not be regarded as offering any financial, legal or other professional advice or service. The content of each membership is based on and derived from the practical experience gained by Naomi Findlay over many years of operating a successful home staging and home styling business. The IIHS™ memberships were created to help pass on this accumulated knowledge and experience to the purchaser of the membership in a cost effective way.
- Refunds – Limitation on Liability
- Subject to the operation of statutory consumer protection warranties implied by law, IIHS™ limits its liability to a dissatisfied purchaser to a 100% refund of the price paid for the product purchased or a replacement of the product.
- Any such claim for a refund or replacement must be made in writing within 28 days of the date of purchase and must state the grounds of dissatisfaction upon which the refund claim is made.
- Any replacement or refund will be entirely at the discretion of IIHS™ upon consideration of the stated grounds of dissatisfaction.
- Intellectual Property
All educational and training material and content delivered to the purchaser prior to or at the event has been originally created by IIHS™ and is subject to its copyright and other intellectual property rights. The intellectual property includes all IIHS™ trademarks. The materials created and made available to the purchaser are original works created by IIHS™ and the copyright in any such disseminated material remains the property of IIHS™ and may not be recorded, used, sold or reproduced without the prior written permission of IIHS™. You agree not to do anything at any time that would infringe IIHS™’s intellectual property rights in the materials provided to you as part of this event product you have purchased.
- Termination and Cancellation
Either party may terminate the membership without showing cause at any time upon giving written notice to the other. Such notice may be given by email provided that confirmation that the other party did in fact receive the email can be proved (e.g. by receiving some confirmation back from the party who receives the notice of termination). Membership can be cancelled by member by logging into their account via the website and choosing to cancel at anytime.
- Code of Conduct
IIHS™, in its sole discretion, may issue, publish and distribute a code of conduct for each membership. Breach of the Code by a Member may lead to termination of the membership.
- The Law of this Agreement
In the event of any dispute about this agreement or its operation or enforcement, the laws of the Commonwealth will apply as well as the law of the State or Territory where the sale took place.
Should any part of this agreement be determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will remain unaffected. This agreement may not be varied except with the written agreement of IIHS™.
- When this agreement becomes binding and enforceable
This agreement will become binding and enforceable on both parties at the time when the purchase of a course acknowledges he or she has read these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them by paying the purchase price.
- Contacting IIHS™
The purchaser of an IIHS™ membership may contact IIHS™ by phoning 0435 311 348; emailing IIHS™ at [email protected] or mailing IIHS at 81 Cowper Street, Wallsend NSW 2287
- Terms published on IIHS™ website
These purchase terms and conditions are published on the IIHS™ website here and can be downloaded at any time.