INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOME STAGING™ PTY LTD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRODUCTS and EVENTS
IIHS™ PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The IIHS™ Product Offer:
IIHS™ offers the following products for sale from its website –
Product 1 – E-Books
Product 2 – Webinars
Product 3 – Resources
Product 4 – De-Clutter Boot Camp
Product 5 - Events
- Product Descriptions and Deliverables
This is what you will receive from IIHS™ when you purchase any of these products–
Product 1 – PDF Version of E-book – PDF File sent via email to address supplied by customer
Product 2 – Video of discussion and Weblink sent via email supplied by customer to access recording
Product 3 – Selected individual Modules from Art of Home Staging and Advanced Art of Home Staging, E-Books and sent via PDF to email address supplied by customer
Product 4 – E-book, work sheets and access to closed Facebook group Forum materials sent as PDF via email to address supplied by customer, access to Facebook group is via customer request to join group.
Product 5 - Events - IIHS™ will host events at various times and locations to support and promote the Home Staging Industry
IIHS™ does not give or make any guarantee or warranty, or make any representation, as to any outcome, result or benefit the purchaser might achieve or obtain by purchasing one or more of these products. Any decision to purchase an IIHS™ product is made without any reliance upon anything other than what is stated in these terms and conditions. IIHS™’s liability to the purchaser is limited to the statutory warranties provided to every consumer under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading legislation of each State and Territory of Australia where the sale/purchase is made. IIHS™ is bound by these consumer protection statutory warranties that are implied into this agreement by law and cannot be excluded. Whilst IIHS™ has taken great care in the creation and development of each of its products it cannot and does not warrant that the product is entirely free of accidental errors, omissions or inaccuracies. The content of each product is purely for educational purposes and should not be regarded as financial, legal or other professional advice. Each product is based on and derived from the practical experience gained by the author over many years of operating a successful home staging and home styling business. The IIHS™ products were created to help pass on this accumulated knowledge and experience to the purchaser of the product.
- Refunds - Limitation on Liability
- Subject to the operation of statutory consumer protection warranties implied by law, IIHS™ limits its liability to a dissatisfied purchaser to a 100% refund of the price paid for the product purchased or a replacement of the product.
- Any such claim for a refund or replacement must be made in writing within 28 days of the date of purchase and must state the grounds of dissatisfaction upon which the refund claim is made.
- Any replacement or refund will be entirely at the discretion of IIHS™ upon consideration of the stated grounds of dissatisfaction.
- In the event of an IIHS™ event being postponed for any reason, then full ticket rights will be transferred to the new event date. In the case of force majeure and extraodinary circumstances that are beyond the control of IIHS™ resulting in the event being cancelled, where any national or international body or agency has imposed or issued a travel ban, advisory, warning or restriction on the movement of people due to the outbreak of a Communicable Disease, then refund will not apply.
- Intellectual Property
All material and content in each product has been originally created by IIHS™ and is subject to its copyright and other intellectual property rights. The intellectual property includes all IIHS™ trademarks. The copyright in the published content in each product remains the property of IIHS™ and may not be recorded, used or reproduced without the prior written permission of IIHS™. You agree not, at any time, to do anything that would infringe IIHS™’s intellectual property rights in each of its products.
- The Law of this Agreement
In the event of any dispute about this agreement or its operation or enforcement, the laws of the Commonwealth will apply as well as the law of the State or Territory where the sale took place.
Should any part of this agreement be determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the agreement will remain unaffected. This agreement may not be varied except with the written agreement of IIHS™.
- When this agreement becomes binding and enforceable
This agreement will become binding and enforceable on both parties at the time when the purchase of a course acknowledges he or she has read these terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them by paying the purchase price.
- Contact Us
The purchaser of an IIHS™ product may contact us by phoning 0435 311 348 emailing IIHS™ at [email protected] or mailing IIHS™ at 71 Carrington Street West Wallsend NSW Australia 2286.
- Terms published on IIHS website
These purchase terms and conditions are published on the IIHS™ website here and can be downloaded at any time.